Thursday, March 19, 2009

Signing Contracts

After working with my agent for several months to iron out a series proposal, I finished three proposals. (Actually, when you write a book series proposal you write a separate proposal for each book in the series.) Two of the proposals were accepted, and I received the contracts this morning.

While ironing out the aforementioned proposals, I was writing the first book of the Quick and Easy series, 101 Quick and Easy Secrets to Create Winning Photographs. It's finished and the cover art work has been chosen. Go ahead and treat yourself to a copy when it comes out hot off the press. Any day now you'll be able to see the Buddhist-themed cover on Amazon. I can't wait; it's dynamite, luring you to gaze at it for a long period of time. I believe it's comparable to the image of the South Asian girl of National Geographic fame.